New & Improved INBar
Recently we have made some changes to the INBar which now allows us to be certified in 5 major categories including USDA Certified Organic. This has caused some minor changes in our nutritional facts and improved the INBar significantly as follows:
1. The new calorie count is between 169 and 173 Calories from an original 140 Calories which provides your body with more fuel and gets us even closer to being a meal replacement.
2. The sugar content has changed from 4 grams to 6 or 7 grams per bar which will provide more natural, sustained energy. Since we still use the same low glycemic ingredients this will not contribute to blood sugar spiking.
3. The fat content has decreased from 7 grams to only 5 grams making the Calories from fat decrease from 70 to only 45 grams per bar.
4. The fiber source has been improved by removing Cellulose and adding more Organic Pea Fiber. The very high 10 grams of fiber per bar remains the same.
5. The protein content has increased from 10 grams to 11 grams on the Chocolate Fudge, Cherry Chocolate, Chocolate Mint and Chocolate Butter Crunch. This makes these INBars even more satisfying by providing more Amino Acids and supporting healthy metabolism.
6. The Brown Rice Syrup has been removed and more Organic Crispy Brown Rice has been added for a more crispy, improved texture.
7. Certifications are now included on the label including: Certified USDA Organic, Certified 100% GMO-Free, Certified Gluten Free, Certified Vegan and Certified Kosher.
These changes support and enhance the ability of the INBar to curb hunger for hours, assist with weight loss and provide sustained energy without spiking blood sugar. As always, INBars are made without chemicals, artificial sweeteners or preservatives. Just real foods for real results.